RAMADA PLAZA BUCHAREST HOTEL and RAMADA BUCHAREST PARC HOTEL are operated by Romanian legal entity PARC HOTELS S.A.
We see it as a great opportunity to show you exactly what we do with the information you give us permission to have. And in helping us to understand you better, we can enhance your experience with RAMADA PLAZA BUCHAREST Hotel and RAMADA BUCHAREST PARC Hotel.
We will tell you exactly what information we can collect, how we can collect it, what we can use it for, who we can share it with – and how we will keep it safe.
Below you can find the information that explains how we collect personal data in the process of using the SPA center in our hotel.
WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following data:
- Subscribers, fill in:
- a SUBMISSION APPLICATION FORM containing the following personal data: name, surname; domicile, date of birth, phone, e-mail;
- a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
- Individual clients, fill in:
- a DAILY APPLICATION form with the following personal data: name, surname; domicile, phone, e-mail (optional);
- a HEALTH QUESTIONNAIRE
THE PURPOSE OF COLLECTING INFROMATION ABOUT YOU?
We collect the above data for the following purposes:
- For the validity of the subscription contract, legitimate interest (in the case of subscribers);
- To update your contact information;
- To provide you with appropriate medical services;
- Optionally, with your written consent, to send you direct marketing messages and other communications about the products and services offered by PARC HOTELS SA;
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU?
All this information is required for us to offer you our SPA services.
We do not sell your data to other entities. The data is stored on our servers for a period of 36 months after your last presence at our SPA, and then they are automatically deleted.
In order to send you newsletters, we use a specialized IT platform that performs the e-mail service exclusively.
INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
The personal data you fill out is not sent abroad in any form.
We can keep you updated with our offers if you provide us with your personal email address and give us your consent. If you have accepted this, you may opt out of receiving any offers from us at any time through a simple unsubscribing process.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION, DATA RECTIFICATION AND COMPLAINTS
We ensure that all of your rights are observed and that your personal data is fully protected. They are kept secure in our systems so that no unauthorized person can access them.
Your personal and health data are only accessible to SPA specialists and are not public.
You have the right to request from us:
– Access to your personal data stored in our IT systems;
– Correcting or deleting your personal data;
– Restrict the processing of your personal data;
– Your opposition to processing your personal data;
– If you have given our consent to us to process your personal data, you may, at any time, withdraw that consent, without affecting the lawfulness of processing of your data based on your consent, prior to his retirement.
Your requests must be made as a request. If you wish to send us your request electronically, it must be sent to us from a verifiable email address existing in our IT systems.
The contact details of the Department dealing with personal data protection are: DPO@PARCHOTEL.RO
You have the right to complain to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing. This is the authorized body you can address to if you feel that your requests have not been resolved pursuant to the legislation. More information can be found at the following address: http://www.dataprotection.ro/?page=contact
VALIDITY OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This version of the Notification is effective from May 2018 and will be updated if new legal requirements arise.